10.10.12

Autumn Inspiration in the Shops

As you've probably already realised, Autumn is my favourite time of the year. On a recent trip around the shops in the city I snapped some pics on my iphone of Autumn inspiration I liked. 


I totally fell in love with this ceramic set of woodland creatures.


The Autumn graphics on these cards are beautiful. I'm tempted to brake out my gocco machine and make some autumnal themed cards.


I saw  so many owls, these are a few of my favourites. I fancy having a go at a crochet owl at some point.


I found these woodland animals made from newspaper in Anthropologie. I might have a go an making something like this myself.


This handmade foxy soft toy caught my eye. It was made from an old sweater, beautiful! And a squirrely tea towel, what more could you want in your kitchen at autumn time?!

Finally, I fell in love with these cushions, especially the owl eye. I'm thinking it wouldn't be too difficult to use a transfer technique and maybe an old magazine photo to get a similar idea. I do love these but oh, the price was way more than I would be prepared to pay!


I'm going to be checking out some Autumnal goodness online over the next few days, check back and I'll share a few here soon. In the mean time, if you've spotted any Autumnal inspiration, feel free to leave a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment